Heated Blanket Feature
- Voltage: 220-240v 50/60Hz
- Power: 45/90/180w
- Material: Synthetic Fiber(85%) +Plush (15%)
- Heat Preservation Duration: 15 Hours & Up
- Plug: EU/UK/AU Adapter.
- Dual Controller(150*180cm), There are 3 gears, high temperature, low temperature, and a switch, Can control the temperature of the left and right sides separately.
- Single Controller(70*150/120*150cm), There are 3 gears, high temperature, low temperature, and a switch, which only Can control the total temperature.
- Overheat protector: during product use, please preheat the product for 15-30 minutes, please adjust to a low temperature before deep sleep. Recommendation: For the safety of children, please do not use it alone.
Application: Two Seat / Single Seat :
- 59x70.9 inch (180*150cm) three-body dual control
- 47.3x59 inch(120*150cm) double body single control
- 27.5x59 inch(70*150cm) single control
1. How to use the electric throw blanket correctly?
The electric throw blanket is placed under the bed sheet/mattress and cannot be folded after it is powered on. The power switch must be placed outside and no objects are allowed to cover the switch. It is forbidden to sleep directly on the electric blanket.
2. Why can't I feel the temperature rise after the electric blanket is turned on?
The Heated blanket is controlled by constant temperature, and the temperature rises slowly. Please preheat for 30 minutes before use.
3. How to choose the size of the electric blanket?
Measure the size of the bed first, the size of the electric blanket is 10-20cm smaller than the size of the bed.
4. Can the electric blanket be washed?
It is generally not recommended to wash electric blankets. Because the electric blanket is placed under the mattress. If it is dirty, use a soft bristle brush, brush it clean, and then let it dry naturally, avoiding sunlight and electric drying.
5. Are electric blankets safe? Will it leak?
An electric blanket is a safe double helix temperature heating wire to ensure product quality and safety. Has passed 3C CE RoHs FCC certification. Quality Assurance, please rest assured to use.